Fire, Soot & Smoke Damage Restoration
The first 24 hours following a fire are crucial…
A rapid response is essential for halting the ongoing damage process caused by the acid in smoke and soot. These acids can do so much damage to a structure and its contents. Our expert fire damage technicians arrive at your location quickly, immediately assess and inspect the extent of the damage and provide you an accurate, complete and fair estimate for needed repairs.
Our IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification)certified technicians have the skills and knowledge required to test for affected materials and restore your property and belongings to their pre-loss state. We will work in tandem with you and your insurance provider to ensure that all cleanup and restoration is performed quickly, professionally and safely. Our 24/7 emergency response service helps to ensure that our San Diego fire damage restoration technicians are at your location as quickly as possible following your initial phone call. As one of the most experienced and trustworthy San Diego fire damage / soot and smoke removal companies, we realize that in cases regarding fire damage, no matter the scale, immediate attention is extremely important. Delays can lead to odors and soot becoming absorbed deeper into your walls and flooring, making them difficult to get rid of. Our 24/7 San Diego fire damage restoration service ensures that you can get back to your life ASAP.
- We use our very own proprietary solutions and deodorizers to get rid of any trace of odors left behind after the fire at your property.
- Our San Diego fire damage & soot cleaning experts follow a ceiling to floor routine for cleaning in addition to restoration.
- We determine the feasibility of repairing versus replacing ruined items. In some cases, it may be less costly to replace items, but you may be surprised how many items can be restored to their original condition. Items that can be restored are clearly marked to avoid confusion.
- Lastly, our San Diego fire damage restoration crew employs specialized processes to revive furniture and accessories inside your home. Once all these steps have been completed you can get back into your home or business and get your life back!
Fire Damage Restoration Tips
- Get permission from the fire marshal before entering the building.
- Open windows for the greatest possible ventilation.
- Document all damage via pictures and/or videos as early as possible.
- Dispose of all food containers, as they may be contaminated.
- Take inventory of all items in your home or business that have been damaged.
- DO NOT touch or plug in any electrical appliances to avoid possible injury or electrocution.
- Provide receipts for all temporary repair efforts to your insurance company to be reimbursed.
- Wait to make any kind of permanent repairs until your insurance adjuster has walked through the site and inspected all of the areas of damage.
- Always wear a protective mask when entering a building impacted by fire, soot and smoke damage. Inhaling airborne debris can result in serious, permanent health issues.
No matter if you experienced a furnace puff back or a major fire from another source that required the assistance of firefighters to control, our professionals can help. We’ll walk you through the restoration process step by step.
From the moment the damage happens, there are many things for you to deal with, including public adjusters, insurance representatives — and other restoration companies that want your business while you’re still in shock and grieving mode. We strongly encourage our clients to take a moment to evaluate the numerous choices available and then choose an experienced and professional company that will stand with you through the entire restoration process. Orange Restoration is your first and best choice because we’re fully certified, insurance-approved, and always available when you need us, no matter the hour. If a fire has impacted your home or business, let us help you put things right. A quick phone call now to (619) 376-6838 gets the process started for you.