At Orange Restoration, we specialize in San Diego flood restoration and mold remediation, among other related services.  Since we work closely with homeowners to help safely remove hazardous mold from the places where they and their families live, we know how to recognize the warning signs of  exposure.

The question is, do you?

Mold grows in dark, damp places, and can often remain undetected for long periods of time. Unfortunately, this also means that by the time many  infestations are discovered, the damage, both structural and health-wise may already have been done.

Not all types of mold are harmful to human beings, but many are toxic and even deadly.  Symptoms of short-term  exposure include:

Headache
Watery Eyes
Itchy Skin

Symptoms of more prolonged mold exposure can include:

Chronic Fatigue
Nausea
Vomiting
Nosebleeds
Dizziness

Symptoms like these are also associated with a variety of conditions, so the first step in determining whether mold or other health problems are to blame is to find out whether your house contains dangerous mold.  Homeowners can pick up basic test kits at many local hardware and general merchandise stores.  Signs of mold include:

A Moldy Or Musty Smell
Green, Brown, White, Grey, Or Black Substances On Walls, Floors, Doors, And Other Surfaces

If you live in a house with a leaky roof, or faulty plumbing, or if you haven’t had a recent San Diego mold inspection, don’t assume that because you can’t see mold, it isn’t present in your house. Calling a mold remediation specialist to come in and perform a thorough inspection of your home can help to eliminate mold problems before they become worse.

Call us today to learn more (619) 649-2415 or (888) 666-1421

Check out our awesome reviews on YELP!

San Diego Carpet Cleaning and Water Restoration Experts

Rate this post