No one is ever really ready when water damage from a burst pipe, natural disaster or another cause comes their way. But when something happens, you need to be in a position to take quick action. Our Spring Valley water damage restoration team is ready to come quickly and get things put right for you. You can call on us 24 hours a day, seven days a week for flood and water damage cleanup that stops damage before it gets to be an even bigger mess.
Let our experts get to the heart of the matter and get your life or business back on track. At Orange Restoration, helping people and companies recover from unfortunate events is what we do all day, every day.
There’s No Time To Waste When Water Damage Strikes In Spring Valley
As soon as you contact us, we’re on the way to you. Expect us to arrive with the latest and most effective equipment, including wet vacs, submersible water pumps, industrial-capacity drying machines, water extractors and more. Our goal is to minimize damage, but you can help when you take some actions before we get there. Call your insurance company, call us, and then:
- Try to stop the flow of water by turning off the water main or water to the house, if that’s possible.
- Unplug anything in the home or business that could get wet but hasn’t gotten into the water yet. Don’t touch electrical appliances that are damp or sitting in water.
- Avoid walking on wet carpet as this can further damage it and help spread the water around.
- Put aluminum foil or plastic under furniture legs where water could spread to prevent damage to the furniture items.
- Remove drapes that might get wet. Leave items that are already soaked in place to avoid spreading around the water damage.
- Get sensitive items like photos, important documents and expensive rugs that aren’t wet out of the area. Take them to an off-site location if possible.
- Forget trying to use a home shop vacuum to get up the water. These machines aren’t rated for use in flood emergencies and could overload, causing electric shock or worse.
- Clean your hands thoroughly after touching anything impacted by the water damage or flood, especially when contaminated gray water or black water may be involved.
Experience The Difference Of A Professional Spring Valley Water Damage Restoration Company
What sets us apart as water damage restoration experts? We use equipment of the highest quality to get the water from your home or business. This includes extraction from carpet and padding, furniture and wherever water stands. Then, we use fans, air handlers, professional dehumidifiers and whatever else it takes to completely dry the building and all possessions. Then, restoration work can begin.
Our Spring Valley water damage restoration company includes the best people along with the best equipment, leading to an unmatched experience. Great people plus great equipment means success in everything we do — including fire damage restoration and mold remediation too.
Why not call us at (619) 376-6838 right away and learn more about what we can do for you?