Have you had water damage from a flood, broken pipe or another catastrophe at your Santee, California home or business? If so, let us be your choice for water damage restoration services. At Orange Restoration, we can help you get things back to normal quicker and easier than you ever thought possible. Whether your living room is a lake or there’s just some wet plywood in your bathroom, no job is too small or too large for our Santee water damage restoration team.
But please call right away. Nothing is more important than quick contact where water damage remediation is concerned. Following a flood, water damage keeps getting worse and creating more damage for at least a day or two if no action is taken. You can even get mold growth and other serious consequences within only a few hours. But calling quickly means we can start on water damage mitigation right away, setting your home or business on the pathway to normalcy sooner than you thought possible. So call now, then start on a few water damage cleanup and remediation tasks now while we’re on the way.
Take Immediate Action After Any Kind Of Flood
Taking the following actions as quickly as possible can help limit the flood damage and make the water damage restoration process at your Santee home or business easier:
- Turn off the water if it’s from a municipal source or well, but don’t enter an area with live electrical wires to do it.
- Turn off the electricity to the building if this can be done without entering the water.
- If water damage is contained in a single area, move out all furniture and possessions and get them a safe distance away so they won’t get any wetter even if the water spreads.
- Remove papers, drapes and anything else that isn’t yet damaged so it won’t get wet.
- Avoid walking on wet carpet unless necessary to get possessions worth more than the carpet because walking on it can damage it and make restoration less likely to be successful.
- Don’t put down newspaper because the ink will run, making things worse.
- Forget about using a shop vacuum to get up any of the water because it simply can’t handle a large flooding event and will be overwhelmed.
Once we arrive, we’ll put our state-of-the-art equipment to work dealing with your water and flood damage problem. We have moisture detectors, infrared camera, hygrometers, professional wet vacs, air handlers, submersible pumps and truck-mounted extractors to do the job as quickly and efficiently as possible.
It’s About More Than Just Water Removal
When you choose Orange Restoration for your water damage remediation in Santee, water removal is only one part of the process. We also perform full-scale cleaning, sanitation, remodeling, reconstruction and whatever else is necessary.
Plus, you can trust Orange Restoration for mold damage remediation and even fire damage cleanup and restoration.
For complete restoration and recovery from whatever catastrophe has befallen your home or business, turn to us. Orange Restoration is the name to trust in Santee flood damage cleanup and so much more.
Call (619) 376-6838 for immediate assistance.