Are you looking for the best water damage restoration team in Escondido? Have you had a burst pipe, a localized flood or some other kind of issue with water where it shouldn’t be? We’re here for you at Orange Restoration. No restoration job is beyond our scope — whether large or small — so call us out to your Escondido home or business now.
For major and minor water emergencies, time is of the essence. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we’ll be able to get a team of pros on the way to you. A delay can mean more water wicking inside your walls and possessions, permanently damaging sub floors, baseboards and more. But we can stop long-term damage from happening when we’re able to come quickly.
Once you’ve called your insurance company and called us at Orange Restoration, you can start taking action to limit the damage at your Escondido home or business.
When You First Notice Water…
When you notice water, don’t delay. You can take action to protect your Escondido property right away, including these important actions:
- Shut the water off to the whole building if you can.
- Flip the breaker for the electricity if possible to do without entering the water.
- Unplug and remove electrical appliances that are near water once the electricity is off.
- Remove furniture that is in danger of getting wet or at least put it up on plastic blocks or on aluminum foil.
- Tack up drapes and furniture skirts to prevent damage.
- Get paper items out of harm’s way.
- Remove potted plants, shoes, rugs and other easily moved items that may be on carpet.
Please remember not to do the following things:
- Don’t walk on damp carpet as this can further damage it.
- Don’t put down newspaper because the ink can bleed onto the floor, creating an additional cleanup issue.
- Don’t use home vacuums or shop vacs that aren’t rated for large amounts of water.
When We Arrive At Your Escondido Home Or Business…
Perhaps the first thing you’ll notice is that we arrive fully equipped with submersible pumps, infrared cameras, professional wet vacs, moisture detectors, truck-mounted extraction units and more. Water removal is the first step in complete restoration, and that’s where we start.
When your home or business is ready, we move on to full cleaning plus sanitation, making sure all contaminants and dirt are removed. We following a methodical process to make sure everything is done as it should be. We also have a specific process we follow for mold damage remediation and fire damage restoration as well.
Please don’t delay any longer in contacting us at Orange Restoration. We want to come as quickly as possible to your Escondido home or business so we can prevent further damage and get things back to normal — perhaps quicker than you ever thought possible.
At Orange Restoration, putting things right is our business. Let us do what we do best so you can get back to using your home or business in whatever ways you want — call (619) 376-6838, so you can get back to the things that matter most to you.