Sewage overflows and back-ups can occur anytime and can be quite disruptive and damaging to your residence or place of work. Sewage is regarded as a bio-hazard; therefore, proper protection along with expert sewage cleanup techniques are needed to return your house or office building to a livable and risk free environment. Many individuals attempt sewage cleanup themselves, but our experienced San Diego sewage cleanup specialists strongly discourage doing this type of cleaning due to the risk of direct exposure, not only to bacteria and germs, but to blood-borne pathogens as well as other hazardous materials and chemicals.
People often find that their sewage cleanup efforts were only partially done and that water has seeped into walls, under baseboards, or into cabinets, which then turns into a mold problem. Our San Diego sewage clean up specialists have an advanced, innovative method for restoring losses which have occurred as a result of sewage backflow. Sewage clean up restoration projects require unique handling. Our San Diego sewage cleanup experts follow the IICRC S 500 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration.
Common Causes for San Diego Sewage Clean Up
Sewage can overrun your property in a variety of ways. A busted sewer main, a flood and even a common overflowing toilet can all lead to a putrid, grimy bio-hazardous mess. Additionally, sewage can cause harmful black mold growth, which can lead to serious health problems if left untreated.
The most common causes for sewage clean up include:
• Solid Flushes – This is by far the most common cause of sewage overflow. A blockage caused by things like hair, bones, or grease – or by the flushing of oversized solid objects like diapers, can easily lead to sewage blockage.
• Structural Flaws – Problems with sewer lines like cracks, holes, sagging, or offset joints can all cause issues that will lead to sewage clean up.
• Invasive Tree Roots – Tree roots can sometimes pierce the service pipe at joints, plugging the sewage from draining through. Roots can also lead to the structural flaws mentioned above as they can frequently lead to cracks.
• Sewage Treatment Facilities – A blockage can occur at your local sewage treatment facility, and if it not discovered in time, it can cause sewage to leak back up into homes and businesses.
• Flooding of City Sewers – During heavy rains sewer lines can easily fill up with water at a faster pace than they can drain. The sewage has nowhere to go but back up which can cause overflows.
If a small problem is not taken care of immediately, it can turn into a pricey fix later on. Our San Diego trenchless sewer repair professionals are specially trained and posess the proper equipment required to not only clean the troubled areas, but to dry it completely in order to prevent further damage. Orange Restoration provides the cleaning facilities necessary to restore your contaminated items to a like-new condition. Sewage clean up should begin at the earliest opportunity to reduce the threat of exposure.
Our San Diego sewage clean up specialists offer these sewage clean up services:
• Sewage Clean up
• Complete Structural Drying
• Biohazard Removal
• Trash and Debris Removal
• Contents Pack Out & Safe Keeping
• Direct Billing to Insurance Company
• Standards Employed to Insure a Balanced Environment
Please contact us at (619) 376-6838 to discuss your project!
Our San Diego sewage clean up experts understand how important restoring your property to its original state is to you, the customer. Orange Restoration’s team understands quality! We will get you back into your home or office as quickly as possible without sacrificing results. If you are experiencing sewage in your San Diego home or business you need to give us a call ASAP before health problems begin to affect your family or employees.